Much of my work on Black Swan thinking in recent years has taken place in my role as Innovator In Residence under the auspices of the ShapingEDU Initiative at ASU. So as to make access to that work more readily accessible in a single location, here are links to some of the key sessions hosted by ShapingEDU:
- What Are Black Swan Events?
- Of Swans, Dragons, and How to Tell Them Apart (Without Getting Singed)
- Session 1: Why The Little Dutch Boy Was The Little Doomed Boy
- Session 2: How The Leopard Didn’t Get Its Spots
- Session 3: Who Framed The Narrative Of Cock Robin?
- Black Swan Thinking Foundations
- A Black Swan Game
More to come from Black Swan Lake…